Antiparasitic antibiotics kill or inhibit the growth of parasites that live on or inside another organism.
AG Scientific can ship FedEx directly to your lab, from small-scale to bulk orders. Our leadership in bulk supply allows us to provide custom product packaging and create multiple product forms. We offer “just in time” delivery, private labeling, and custom formulations for specific research needs.
FREE REVIEW ARTICLES
- The antiparasitic agent ivermectin induces chloride-dependent membrane hyperpolarization and cell death in leukemia cells, Sumaiya Sharmeen, Marko Skrtic, el al. The antiparasitic agent ivermectin induces chloride-dependent membrane hyperpolarization and cell death in leukemia cells. Blood, 2010; 116: 3593 - 3603.
- Vinyl Sulfones as Antiparasitic Agents and a Structural Basis for Drug Design, Iain D. Kerr, Ji H. Lee, et al. Vinyl Sulfones as Antiparasitic Agents and a Structural Basis for Drug Design. J. Biol. Chem, 2009; 284: 25697 - 25703.
- Nitazoxanide: A New Thiazolide Antiparasitic Agent, LeAnne M. Fox and Louis D. et al. Nitazoxanide: A New Thiazolide Antiparasitic Agent. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2005; 40: 1173 - 1180.
- Anisomycin (Flagecidin) A-1049
Starting at $39.99
- Antimycin A Complex A-1268
Starting at $64.99
- Apicidin A-1264
Starting at $59.96
- Beta-Lactamase, Extended Spectrum L-2467
Starting at $235.47
- Borrelidin B-1260
Starting at $351.46
- Ikarugamycin, Antiprotozoal antibiotic I-1192
Starting at $217.76
- Lycorine Hydrochloride L-2649
Starting at $60.06
- Polyketomycin P-2476
Starting at $156.34
- Pyrrolcarbonyltaloside P-2475
Starting at $89.34
- Verruculogen, Penicillium verruculosum V-1000
Starting at $106.09