Anti Bovine Albumin (BSA) (Agarose)
- Appearance:Liquid Suspension
Immunogen: Bovine Albumin (BSA)
Anti-BSA-Separopore® 4B is used for immunoprecipitation and immunoaffinity purification of bovine serum albumin (BSA) from solutions (and co-immunoprecipitation of biomolecules that bind BSA). It is also used to remove BSA from solutions.
Separopore ® Technical specifications:
- Matrix: Separopore® 4B (agarose beads 4%)
- Particle size range: 52 – 165 µm
- Molecular weight range: 6 x 104 – 2 x 107
- Matrix activation: Cyanogen bromide
- Extent of coupling: 2.0 - 2.4 mg antibody / ml drained gel
- Binding capacity: 1.5 - 3.0 mg BSA / ml drained gel
- Storage: 4°
- pH stability: 4 – 9
- Flow specifications: 70 – 140 cm / h
- Supplied as suspension in 0.01M sodium phosphate (pH 7) and 15 – 20 mM sodium azide.
- Shipped in wet ice