Fas Receptor (FasR) belong to a Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) family. When it is activated by binding with its ligand, apoptosis is induced. FasR is ubiquitously expressed in various tissues, but its Fas Ligand (FasL) is expressed mainly in activated T lymphocytes and natural killer cells. The binding of ligands to receptor induces receptor trimerisation that leads to apoptosis or cell death. Fas signaling plays an important role in the regulation of the immune system and the progression of cancer.
AG Scientific can ship FedEx directly to your lab, from small-scale to bulk orders. Our leadership in bulk supply allows us to provide custom product packaging and create multiple product forms. We offer “just in time” delivery, private labeling, and custom formulations for specific research needs.
- C75, FAS Inhibitor C-1373
Starting at $130.69
- Fas (human):Fc (human) (rec) , CD95:Fc (Human) (Rec.) F-1068
Starting at $404.38
- Fas Antigen, Extracellular Fragment (Recombinant) F-1018
Starting at $0.00
- Fas Ligand, Soluble (Human) (Rec.) F-1072
Starting at $239.21
- Fas Ligand, Soluble (Human) (Rec.) Set F-1074
Starting at $541.06
- Fas Ligand, Soluble (Human) ELISA Kit F-1076
Starting at $729.00
- Fascaplysin (synthetic) F-1136
Starting at $49.33