Nonionic biodetergents have a hydrophilic head group that is uncharged. They break protein-lipid, lipid-lipid associations but not protein-protein interactions, and most of them do not denature proteins. That’s why nonionic detergents are considered as mild surfactants comparing to harsh surfactant, ionic detergents, to denature protein structure. By not separating protein-protein bonds, non-ionic detergents allow the protein to retain its native and active form.
AG Scientific can ship FedEx directly to your lab, from small-scale to bulk orders. Our leadership in bulk supply allows us to provide custom product packaging and create multiple product forms. We offer “just in time” delivery, private labeling, and custom formulations for specific research needs.
- NP-40 Lysis High Salt Buffer Solution N-2410
Starting at $55.53
- Protein Solubilizer 35, Sterile 10% Brij-35 ampoules P-1504
Starting at $84.18
- Protein Solubilizer 40, Sterile 10% of NP-40 Ampoules P-1505
Starting at $88.85
- Protein Solubilizer 80, Sterile 10% Tween 80 ampoules P-1498
Starting at $91.61
- TBS / Tween20 10X Solution T-2407
Starting at $50.99
- Triton X Non-Ionic Detergent EIA T-1056
Starting at $0.00