What is flow cytometry? Flow cytometry uses the principles of light scattering, light excitation, and emission of fluorochrome molecules to generate specific multi-parameter data from particles and cells in the size range of 0.5um to 40um diameter. Cells are hydro-dynamically focused in a sheath of PBS before intercepting an optimally focused light source. Lasers are most often used as a light source in flow cytometry.
- Î²-Lactamase (penicillin amido-b-lactam hydrolase E.C.22.214.171.124.) is sold as a freeze dried powder containing buffer and zinc salts. For the Î²-Lactamase bulk powder, manufacturing starts the formulation (pre freeze-drying) with 251.39g Trizma pH7.5, 2.175g ZnSO4 and 100g BSA per Million units of BII activity.
- Recurrent aphthous ulcer (RAU) aka canker sore is the most prevalent oral mucosal disease in humans, estimated to affect between 5% and 50% of the general population. Amlexanox is a novel anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic agent that has been evaluated for the treatment of RAU.
- Nafamostat mesylate, futhan or FUT-175 is a potent, synthetic, broad-spectrum, serine protease inhibitor. Nafamostat mesylate inhibits coagulation, complement proteinases, and Granzyme A. Nafamostat aids in proteomic preservation & stabilization. Nafamostat mesylate inhibits fibrinolysis.
- DESCRIPTION: Nafamostat mesylate aka futhan, is a potent, synthetic, serine protease inhibitor. Nafamostatmesylate inhibits coagulation, complement proteinases, and Granzyme A. Nafamostat aids in proteomic preservation & stabilization. Nafamostat is utilized as combination chemotherapy with Gemcitabine for treatment of pancreatic cancer targeting NF-kB Activation1,2.
- Mycophenolic acid or mycophenolate is an immunosuppressant drug used to prevent rejection in organ transplantation. It inhibits an enzyme needed for the growth of T cells and B cells. It was initially marketed as the prodrugmycophenolate mofetil (MMF) to improve oral bioavailability. More recently, the salt mycophenolate sodium has also been introduced. Mycophenolic acid is commonly marketed under the trade...