Bulk & OEM Reagents
AG Scientific readily supplies bulk quantities of reagents exceeding the largest sizes listed in our product catalog. Tell us your requirements, and we'll source it!
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) reagents are also sometimes referred to as "bulk packed" reagents. At AG Scientific, these are custom packaged biochemical, immunochemical, or in vitro diagnostic components with the same technical specifcations as catalog materials, but in a manner specific to your organization's requirements. These products are provided in an unlabeled manner to readily affix your corporate branding. Learn more about our custom packaging and labeling services here.
If your organization requires higher-level documentation or you wish to establish a long-term, customer-centric Bulk/OEM relationship, our dedicated team of experts will help you find the fastest, most cost-effective way to achieve your research goals. Experience a trusted partnership with AG Scientific.
AG Scientific's Bulk & OEM Skill Set
- Shrink Your Inventory Admin: AG Scientific offers standing orders, draw orders, lot retention, and international inventory retention to help your organization more efficiently manage inventory.
- Lower Your Shipping Expense: We have expertise in import and export transportation services, including for hazardous materials.
- Expanded Delivery Options: Drop-shipments, blind shipments, stretch wrapping, palletizing, branding and more.
- Ehance Payable Terms: JIT (just-in-time) orders, PAC (pay-at-consumption) orders accepted.
- Cut Production Costs: We have an extensive supply network for raw materials sourcing. We utilize concentrated and streamlined production processing with optimized packaging processes.
- Lower Corporate Capital Investment: Unrivaled cost-leadership position
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance: ISO 9001:2015 certified facility since 2005. We follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards, perform quality assurance processes including in-process sample retention.
- Custom Packaging & Labeling
- Custom Reagent Formulations