CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent
- Appearance:Clear, colorless aqueous solution
CANFAST™ is a new generation cationic polymer gene transfection reagent. It is highly efficient, ready-to-use and non-toxic. CANFAST™ has several unique features necessary for efficient transfection, such as DNA condensation and endosomal release, which can improve gene transfection efficiency.
Compared with cationic lipids, cationic polymers are very stable, inexpensive, easy to handle and more resistant to serum in cell cultures. The above advantages make gene transfection much easier and reproducible. CANFAST is widely used for both primary cell and established cell lines with minimal cytotoxicity and optimal transfection efficiency. CANFAST™ can be used for stable and transient transfection.
Advantages & Features
• High transfection efficiency and reproducibility in most common cell lines, both adherent and suspension cell lines
• Non-toxic: minimal cytotoxicity with a cell survival rate higher than 90%
• Serum-compatible in cell cultures
• Easy and time-saving protocol: just 24 minutes for successful transfections with minimal handling
• Optimized: direct application for most cell lines
• Proven performance: for transient and stable transfections, adherent and suspension cells
• Cost effective: minimal amount of DNA required and allows use of the same medium after transfection
• Stable and transient transfections
• Transfection of primary cells and cell lines, adherent and suspension cells, suited for all cellular analysis applications
*Developed and manufactured by Canvax Biotechnology, S.L under contractual agreement for AG Scientific, Inc.