CDI activated (Agarose) 4B
- Appearance:Liquid Suspension
- Pre-activated medium for immobilization of ligands containing primary amines.
- N, N`-Carbonyl diimidazole (CDI) mediated activation of Separopore® 4B matrix to allow coupling of the primary amino ligands by a stable amide bond formation.
- No charge is introduced into the matrix after the coupling reaction.
- No ligand leakage after coupling.
- Superior stability: Activated matrix is much more resistant to hydrolysis.
- Ideal for immobilization of large protein ligands such as antibodies as well as peptides and nucleic acids.
- Coupling reaction can also be carried out in organic solvents.
- High coupling efficiency and easy to handle.
- CDI-activated Separopore® 4B is activated with CDI groups for covalent immobilization of proteins and other molecules that contain N-nucleophiles.
- Group to be coupled: -NH2 groups
- Matrix: Separopore® 4B (agarose beads, 4%)
- Particle size range: 52 – 165 μm
- Molecular weight range: 6 x 104 - 2 x 107
- Coupling conditions: pH: 8.5 – 11, Temp: 4 – 25 °C, Time: 6 – 24 h
- pH stability: 11 (ligand dependent)