Peptides (from the Greek πεπτίδια, "small digestibles") are short polymers formed from the linking, in a defined order, of α-amino acids. The link between one amino acid residue and the next is called an amidebond or a peptide bond.
AG Scientific has over 30 different reagents that can aid in isolating and identification of Peptides for your research project. Purchase with confidence because AG Scientific delivers quality assured biochemicals directly to scientists, from small-scale to bulk orders. Our leadership in bulk supply allows us to provide custom product packaging and create multiple product forms. We offer “just in time” delivery, private labeling, and custom formulations for specific research needs.
- ACRP30, Soluble (Mouse) (Recombinant) A-1274
Starting at $380.36
- D-TAT Control Peptide for JNK Inhibitor 1 (D-stereoisomer) T-1124
Starting at $72.59
- Peptide YY (3-36) [PYY3-36] (Human) N-1165
Starting at $169.54
- Protease Inhbitor A, PIA 100x (Custom product) P-1551
Starting at $58.12
- Stat3 Peptide Inhibitor, Cell-Permeable S-2445
Starting at $173.09
- TCEP Hydrochloride T-1180
Starting at $39.99