- MW:58 kD
- Appearance:Bright yellow to brown freeze dried powder
Cholesterol Dehydrogenase is an enzyme that has been used to investigate the atomic structure of the autosomal recessive hypercholesterolemia phosphotyrosine-binding domain. Its optimal pH is > 10.0 and pH Stability is about 6.5 - 7.5 (37°C, 15 mins). It is stable at 35°C.
Used in the formulation of cholestrol testing reagents or the use of Point of Care testing devices.
• EC 220.127.116.11
• Activity: > 25 U/mg
• Contaminants: Catalase < 1.0%; Glucose Oxidase < 0.01%; Uricase < 0.01%
• Optimal pH: 6.5 - 7.5
• pH Stability: 4.5 - 9.0 (25ºC, 20 hrs)
• Thermal Stability: Stable at 60ºC and below (pH 7.0, 15 min.)
• Origin: Streptomyces lividans
Not for human therapeutic use or for medicinal purposes. For research applications only.