Ordering a custom reagent generally means that the product you specifically require is not listed in our product catalog. Sometimes it may just be a test specification not initally published that can readily be incorporated and tested for your organization.
Alternatively, custom reagents may require complex, contract synthesis procedures using our expertise in organic chemistry, chiral synthesis, small molecule synthesis, metabolite synthesis, process design, and process optimization.
Custom Reagent Capabilites
- Product Modification: Buffer, concentration, co-solvent addition/removal, unit/size, packing material, lyophilization, chemical modification (including radio-labeling)
- Custom Lyophilization: Small to large-scale freeze-drying available in crimped septum vials
- Custom Formulations: Process where customers provide us with formula, necessary raw materials and packaging to produce a chemical product
- Asceptic Solids Filliing: Solids filling from 1 mg to multi-kilogram
- Sterile-Filtered Liquids: Single and multi-head liquid filling lines for packaging from 1 mL to multi-liter
- Toxic Materials: Packaging of Class 6, Division I Toxic chemicals
- Private Packaging & Labeling: Custom design boxes, pouches, and labels. Private corporate labeling, stretch wrapping, palletizing services.
- Regulatory Complaince: ISO 9001:2015 certified facility since 2005. We follow strict Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality Assurance processes and in-process retention sampling
Radioactive isotope labeling and stable isotope labeling is also available, including:
If you require synthesis of radiolabeled DNA and RNA oligonucleotides, 35S and 3H labeling of both phosphodiester and phosphorothioate oligonucleotides are available, as well as addtional modifications.