First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit
Starting at $254.99
First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit is an efficient & sensitive system for first strand cDNA synthesis from RNA templates. It includes all the necessary components to synthesize first-strand cDNA, except the template RNA (total RNA or mRNA).
First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit features two optimized mixes, RT Enzyme Mix and RT Reaction Mix. RT Enzyme Mix combines reverse transcriptase and RNase inhibitor, while RT Reaction Mix contains dNTPs, oligo(dT)18 primers, random hexamers, MgCl2 and an optimized buffer. The synthesized single-stranded cDNA is suitable for real-time quantitative PCR applications. The kit has been formulated to provide high yields of full-length cDNA product and to increase sensitivity in RT-qPCR. Starting material can range from 10 pg to 5 μg of total RNA.
Advantages & Features
• Convenient: the kit includes all the components needed
• Highly Sensitive: full length cDNA starting at 10 pg – 5 μg of total RNA, due a novel RNase H treatment
• Full-length first strand cDNA up to 10kb
• Optimized to increase sensitivity in RT-qPCR and RT-PCR assays
• Optimal reaction temperature: 50°C
• Avoids RNA template degradation