Gamborg's B5 Medium
- Appearance:White powder
Basal salt mixture containing micro and macro elements as described by Gamborg, et al. (1968). Package contains 3.05 grams of powder per liter of medium.
• Ammonium sulfate: 134.00 mg/L
• Calcium Chloride Anhydrous: 113.23 mg/L
• Gamborg B5 Micro Elements: 52.75 mg/L
• Magnesium Sulfate Anhydrous: 121.56 mg/L
• Potassium Nitrate: 2500.00 mg/L
• Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate: 130.44 mg/L
Not for human therapeutic use or for medicinal purposes. For research applications only.
|Handling||Use in a chemical fume hood, with air supplied by an independent system. Avoid inhalation, contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Avoid the formation of dust and aerosols. Use in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from sources of ignition. Avoid prolonged or repeated exposure.|