Glycoprotein Enrichment Resin
- Appearance:Liquid Suspension
Glycoprotein Enrichment Resin allows the isolation of glycosylated proteins from serum, streamling and significantly reducing the complexity of proteomics studies. Phenylboronic acid Separopore enriches glycoproteins in less than 2 hours.
• Flexible: This resin can be used with gravity flow or FPLC columns
• Performance: Specific binding to glycoproteins with low non-specific binding.
• Specificity: Enriches low and high-abundance serum glycoproteins.
• Efficient: Isolates glycoproteins in less than 2 hours.