Caspase inhibitors inhibit caspase activity. Caspases are a type of cysteine protease closely linked to the process of apoptosis (cell self-destruction). Existing in inactive forms within the cell, caspases are cleaved to become active enzymes upon the start of apoptosis.
Granzyme B inhibitors inhibit granzyme B activity. Granzyme B activates caspase (especially caspase-3) and also cleaves the factors like ICAD. It also cleaves many of the proteins lick Bid, which recruits the proteins Bax and Bak to change the membrane permeability of the mitochondria, causing the release of cytochrome c responsible for apoptosis in the absence of caspase activity.
AG Scientific can ship FedEx directly to your lab, from small-scale to bulk orders. Our leadership in bulk supply allows us to provide custom product packaging and create multiple product forms. We offer “just in time” delivery, private labeling, and custom formulations for specific research needs.
- Caspase Family Inhibitor Set IV C-2224
Starting at $563.84
- Caspase Family Inhibitor, Z-Asp-2,6-dichlorobenzoyloxymethylketone C-1079
Starting at $104.79
- Caspase Inhibitor (Aldehyde), Ac-DEVD-CHO C-1117
Starting at $121.41
- Caspase Inhibitor (Biotin), Biotinyl-DEVD-CHO C-1119
Starting at $105.93
- Caspase-1 Inhibitor Z-YVAD-FMK C-2226
Starting at $149.00
- Caspase-2 Inhibitor (Aldehyde), Ac-VDVAD-CHO C-1061
Starting at $88.85
- Caspase-5 Inhibitor Z-WEHD-FMK C-2247
Starting at $153.00
- Caspase-9 inhibitor Z-LEHD-FMK C-2256
Starting at $136.69
- Z-VAD(OMe)-FMK, Caspase-Family Inhibitor C-1089
Starting at $142.38