- Formula:C18H34N2O6S · HCl
- Appearance:White or almost white crystalline powder
- Purity:USP Grade
Lincosamide antibiotic with bacteriostatic action against Gram-positive bacteria. A supressor of protein synthesis in bacteria.
• pH: 3.0 - 5.5
• Specific Optical Rotation: +135 - +150°
• Water: 3.0 - 6.0%
• Bacterial Endotoxins: ≤ 0.50 IU/mg
• n- butanol : ≤ 0.5 %
• Acetone: ≤ 0.5 %
• Lincomycin B: ≤ 5.0 %
• Total Aerobic Microbial Count (TAMC): ≤ 1000 cfu/g
• Assay (lincomycin hydrochloride hydrous potency) : ≥ 790 µg/mg
For in vitro lab use only. Not for human use or consumption.
|Handling||Use in a chemical fume hood, with air supplied by an independent system. Avoid inhalation, contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Avoid the formation of dust and aerosols. Use in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from sources of ignition. Avoid prolonged or repeated exposure.|