- MW:259.2 Da
- Appearance:White powder
- Purity:>98% by HPLC
N4-Hydroxycytidine was originally identified as a mutagen effecting AT to GC base-pair transitions1 . It has also been found to have antiviral properties against a broad range of viruses including hepatitis C2, norovirus3 , Ebola virus4 , influenza and respiratory syncytial viruses5 and coronaviruses6 . Active molecule in the antiviral pro-drug clinical candidate EIDD-28017.
Antiviral drug effective against coronavirus.
• N4-hydroxycytidine: A mutagen specific for at to GC transitions
• Synergistic In Vitro Interactions between Alpha Interferon and Ribavirin against Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus and Yellow Fever Virus as Surrogate Models of Hepatitis C Virus Replication
• Antiviral activity of nucleoside analogues against norovirus
• Identification of a New Ribonucleoside Inhibitor of Ebola Virus Replication
• Orally Efficacious Broad-Spectrum Ribonucleoside Analog Inhibitor of Influenza and Respiratory Syncytial Viruses
• Inhibition of Human Coronavirus NL63 Infection at Early Stages of the Replication Cycle
• Characterization of orally efficacious influenza drug with high resistance barrier in ferrets and human airway epithelia
Not for human therapeutic use or for medicinal purposes. For research applications only.
|Handling||Avoid inhalation, contact with eyes and skin. Avoid dust and aerosol formation. Use only in areas with appropriate exhaust ventilation.|