- Appearance:Pale yellow to yellow powder
Potent and selective AMPA/Kainate receptor antagonist. Neuroprotective agent.
For water soluble product, refer to NBQX disodium salt
* Listed below are a few published articles demonstrating the use of our NBQX. Inquire for a full list of references.
- Age-Dependent Alterations of Corticostriatal Activity in the YAC128 Mouse Model of Huntington Disease, Prasad R. Joshi, Nan-Ping Wu, et al, J. Neurosci., Feb 2009; 29: 2414 - 2427.
- Dopamine Modulates Release from Corticostriatal Terminals, Nigel S. Bamford, et al, J. Neurosci., Oct 2004; 24: 9541 - 9552
- Development of Behavioral Sensitization to the Cocaine-Like Fungicide Triadimefon Is Prevented by AMPA, NMDa, DA D1 but Not DA D2 RECEPTOR Antagonists, R. Reeves, et al, Toxicol. Sci., May 2004; 79: 123 - 136.