With AG Scientific, you can order online, over the phone, via email or even fax! Whichever communication channel you prefer, we are ready to handle your project! The following information is required when placing an order:
- Company / Organization / Institute name
- Contact name
- Phone/fax number and email for contact person
- Delivery address, including building and room number where appopriate
- Billing information
- Product name, product number (if available)
- Size and quanitity requested
We readily accept purchase orders, credit cards and University Procurement cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get a discount if I order in large quantities? AG Scientific does provide bulk price discounts starting at 5 times the largest catalog size (example: catalog size is 100 g, bulk discount starts at 500 g). We also provide discounts for standing orders or draw orders.
- Can I cancel an order after it has been submitted? If you need to cancel your order please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot cancel an order once it has entered the shipping process. When requesting cancellation, be sure to include your name, company, email, order confirmation number (if available) and the product you wish to cancel. If the shipping is already in progress, please refer to our return policy for additional information. Restocking charges may apply.
- Can I request a quote or have a pro forma invoice prepared? Yes, please call, fax, or email your request directly to our sales team. Contact us here.
- Can I place an order form anywhere in the world? AG Scientific ships material to nearly every country around the world either directly or via our distributors. You may order directly through AG Scientific or via one of our global distribtutors.
- Do I have to register to place an order? Registration is not required but it is recommended. Registering an account will allow you to establish a company profile for subsequent visits to AG Scientific. You can view your order history for quick and easy re-ordering, save payment methods, and manage your product reviews. To register an account, click here.
- What are the shipping costs? See our shipping information here. Estimates are available upon request. To ship on your account, mark your order "SHIP COLLECT" and include your FedEx, UPS, DHL, or USPS account number. Shipment terms are FOB San Diego, CA, unless otherwise stated. Customs, duties, and tax charges are the responsibility of the customer. Freight costs are are subject to change without notice.
- I couldn't find an item in your catalog, can I still order it? Most likely, yes! Please contact us for products that are not readily listed within our product catalog. We will respond to your inquiry within 1 business day. If you can't find the size desired for a listed product, please contact us. We are happy to work with you to meet your specifications.
- Will I receive confirmation of my order? You will automatically receive an email confirmation outlining the details of the order as placed online. Our team will follow up with a Sales Order confirmation number as well as product lead time and availability. Upon shipment of the order, an invoice will be sent airway bill/tracking number. If you have not received a Sales Order confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us.
- Applications of our products: All products sold by AG Scientific are for laboratory, resale, or manufacturing purposes only. They are not intented for human drug, food additive, clinical or household use. Only professional laboratory staff should handle these chemicals. Confirmation of your university, institute, or corporation may be required to process shipment.
- How do I return a product? If you are not satisfied with a product, please contact customer support within 30 days for replacement or a refund/credit. A Material Return Authorization Number must be assigned before returning any product. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling fees for replacement shipments. AG Scientific is not responsible for any product that is improperly handled or stored. For full review of policies, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.