Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS) 1X Sterile Solution
- CAS:7647-14-5, 7447-40-7, 7558-79-4, 7778-77-0
- Appearance:Clear, colorless solution
Starting at $43.83
Phosphate Buffered Saline is a buffer solution commonly used in biological research. PBS has many uses because it is isotonic and non-toxic to most cells. These uses include substance dilution and cell container rinsing.
Ready to use sterile 1X solution.
pH: 7.25 - 7.55
• Potassium Chloride: 2.7 mM
• Phosphate Buffer: 11.9 mM
• pH: 7.4
• Does not contain Calcium or Magnesium
|UN #'S||Not Applicable|
|Packing Group||Not Applicable|