Agarose 4B is a high gel strength bioagarose matrix for gel filtration and coupling of affinity ligands. It is ideal for both analytical and preparative protein purifications. agarose 4B is a proven base matrix for coupling affinity ligands. Agarose 4B provides good separation over a wide molecular weight range. Larger volumes available at discounted prices (enquire).
- Matrix: 4B (agarose beads, 4%)
- Particle size range: 52 – 165 μm
- Molecular weight range: 6 x 104 – 2 x 107
- pH stability: 4 – 9
- Flow specifications: 70 – 140 cm / h
- Supplied as a slurry in 20% ethanol
- Chemical stability: Stable to all solutions commonly used in gel filtration including 8M Urea, 6M guanidine hydrochloride
- Physical stability: Negligible volume variation due to changes in pH or ionic strength
- Sterilization: Chemical
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.