Cu2+-chelated 4B-CL is an imminodiacetate (IDA) immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC) matrix that seperates proteins via their differences in affinity to Cu2+ metal ions. It is suitable for both laboratory scale purification and large-scale use.
- Affinity matrix for proteins.
- Imminodiacetate immobilized matrix charged with Cu2+ metal ions.
- Ideal for purification of recombinant proteins containing (His)6-fusion tag.
- It provides effective binding and selectivity for a wide range of proteins.
- High salt concentrations can be used and it withstands effective and rigorous Cleaning-In-Procedure (CIP).
- Ligand: Copper
- Matrix: 4B-CL (crosslinked agarose beads, 4%)
- Particle size range: 52 – 165 µm
- Matrix activation: Epoxy
- Spacer arm: 14 atoms
- Ligand density: > 20 µmol Cu2+ / ml drained gel
- Binding capacity: ~ 5 mg histidine-tagged protein / ml drained gel
- pH stability: 3 – 12
- Chemical Stability: 40 °C for 7 days in 0.01M HCl, 1M NaOH, and acetate buffer pH 4, 20% ethanol
- Autoclavable at 121 °C in 20% ethanol
- Antimicrobial agent: 20% ethanol
- Supplied as suspension in 20% ethanol
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.