Ni2+-chelated 4B-CL is an imminodiacetate (IDA)-immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC) matrix that separates proteins via their differences in affinity to nickel metal ions. Ni2+-chelated 4B-CL is ideal for purification of recombinant proteins containing (His)6 fusion tag.
- Chelating group: Nickel
- Matrix: 4B-CL (crosslinked agarose beads, 4%)
- Matrix activation: Epoxy
- Particle size range: 52 – 165 µm
- Metal ion capacity: >20µmol Ni2+ / ml drained gel
- Binding capacity: ~5 – 8 mg (His)6-tagged protein / ml medium
- pH stability: 2 – 11
- Chemical stability: For one week at 40 °C: 0.01M HCl, 0.1M NaOH
For 12 h: 1M NaOH, 70% acetic acid.
For 30 min tested: 30% 2-propanol.
For 1 h tested: 2% SDS
- Compatibility during use: Stable in all commonly used buffers, reducing agents, denaturants, and detergents
- Supplied as suspension in 20% ethanol
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.