C26H34N6O7S • C2H4O2
50mg/mL in ethanol
N-(p-Tosyl)-G-P-K 4-Nitroanilide Acetate is a chromogenic substrate to study enzymes.
EC Number: 289-446-7
• Chromogenic substrate for plasmin assay
• Substrate for serine protease and fibrinogenolytic assays
• Substrate for examining the amidolytic activity of aprE1, aprE5-41
• Substrate to study enzyme kinetics
• Chromogenic substrate to study proteolytic activity
Not for human therapeutic use or for medicinal purposes. For research applications only.
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.