N-Tosylglycyl-L-prolyl-L-lysine 4-nitroanilide acetate salt, plasmin substrate
C26H34N6O7S • C2H4O2
N-(p-Tosyl)-G-P-K 4-Nitroanilide Acetate is a chromogenic substrate to study enzymes.
- Chromogenic substrate for plasmin assay
- Substrate for serine protease and fibrinogenolytic assays
- Substrate for examining the amidolytic activity of aprE1, aprE5-41
- Substrate to study enzyme kinetics
- Chromogenic substrate to study proteolytic activity
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.