Mole-Ready TRIS; Tris(hydroxymethyl) aminomethane hydrochloride; TRIS HCl
C4H11NO3 • HCl
Tris-HCl is a high purity biological buffer. Pre-weighed based on molar weight instead of grams in ready-to-use pouches. Stock solutions easy and fast to prepare. DNase, RNase and Proteases not detected. Ready-to-use. Prepare stock solution without weighing the dry product. Moisture proof pouches ensure high quality and ease of use. Purity data is for a dried basis.
- EC Number: 214-684-5
- Beilstein Registry Number: 3675235
- Heavy Metals (as Pb): ≤ 5 ppm
- Iron (Fe): ≤ 1.0 ppm
- Loss on Drying (110 oC): ≤ 0.4%
- Moisture (KF): ≤ 0.5%
- pH (1M in H2O): 3.7 - 4.7
- pKa @ 20°C: 8.0 - 8.4
- Residue on Ignition: ≤ 0.1%
- UV Absorbance @260nm, 1.0 M in H2O: ≤ 0.02
- UV Absorbance @280nm, 1.0 M in H2O: ≤ 0.02
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.