NDSB-195 is a member of the class of non-detergent sulfobetaines. It efficiently solubilizes proteins at non-denaturing concentrations. NDSB-195 is useful in the isolation and purification of proteins, protein crystallization and renaturation of proteins.
NDSB-195 reduces aggregation and significantly improves protein renaturation. It is zwitterionic over a wide pH range and does not absorb significantly in the near-UV range. NDSBs can be easily removed by dialysis.
• Useful as a mild solubilizing and stabilizing agent for:
• halophilic malate dehydrogenase
• halophilic elongation factor Tu (hTu)
• pig heart malate dehydrogenase
• chicken egg white lysozyme
• E. coli beta-galactosidase
• Suitable for malate dehydrogenase (MDH) related research.
• Incrase yield of membrane, nuclear, and cytoskeletal associated proteins.
Not for human therapeutic use or for medicinal purposes. For research applications only.
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.