This kit is a special mixture of 5 protease inhibitors with broad spectrum for the inhibition of various proteases and aminopeptidases. This kit is for use in bacterial cell extracts.
Appearance: This product is provided as a lyophilized solid, ready for reconstitution. It is provided as a set: one vial with the solid inhibitors (green cap), one 5 ml vial with EDTA and one vial with 1ml DMSO (colorless cap).
Preparation: Dissolve the solid inhibitors with 1ml DMSO. Dilute the EDTA vial with 4 ml of distilled water. Add the 1 ml solution of the inhibitors to the EDTA. Mix gently, the solution is cloudy. Optimum titration to be determined in user’s own system.
- AEBSF HCl: 20 mM, Target: Serine Proteases
- Bestatin: 1.7 mM, Target: Aminopeptidase B and Leucin Aminopeptidase
- E-64: 200 μM, Target: Cysteine Proteases
- EDTA Disodium: 85 mM, Target: Metalloproteases
- Pepstatin A: 2 mM, Target: Aspartic Proteases
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.