qMAXSen™ Green qPCR MasterMix (w/o ROX™)
qMAXSen™ Green qPCR MasterMix 2x (w/o ROX™) offers exceptional sensitivity, specificity & performance for real-time PCR using a green fluorescent dye. Supplied as stabilized 2x reaction mixture, qMAXSen is a convenient and easy, ready-to-use premix to perform qPCR using an analog fluorescent dye to SYBR® Green. The optimized MasterMix includes all the components required for running PCR reactions, except PCR primers and template.
Available with the option of ROX™ as the internal passive reference dye. ROX™ provides an internal reference to which the reporter-dye signal can be normalized during data analysis. See related products: Q-2439 (Low ROX™) and Q-2441 (High ROX™).
Advantages & Features
• Exceptional Sensitivity: for increased limit of detection
• High Specificity: due its Hot-Start Antibody technology
• Safe: minimize contamination risk due its optimized protocol that reduces pipetting steps
• Great signal-to-noise ratio
• Versatile: compatible with most used real-time PCR instruments
• Accurate Quantification of a variety of gene targets
• Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
• Gene expression
• Low copy detection
• High throughput applications
• qPCR for post reverse transcription step
• Taq Source: E. coli strain with cloned Taq DNA Polymerase gene from Thermus aquaticus.
• Contains materials for 250 reactions (2 x 1.25 mL): includes 2x mixture of dNTPs, HotStart DNA Polymerase, Mg2+, fluorescent detection dye, reference dye & proprietary buffer components
*Developed and manufactured by Canvax Biotechnology, S.L under contractual agreement for AG Scientific, Inc.
|Handling||ROX™ reference dye is sensitive to light - protect from exposure. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.|