qMAXSen™ One-Step Probe RT-qPCR Kit (High ROX™)
qMAXSen™ One-Step Probe RT-qPCR Kit (High ROX™) offers greater specificity, sensitivity, and yields in cDNA synthesis and qPCR in a single tube. The kit includes a qPCR MasterMix supplied in a 2x concentration to perform Real-Time PCR. The qPCR MasterMix contains all the reagent (except PCR primers, probe and template) needed for running PCR reactions. The mix is compatible with many probe technologies. In addition, a separate RT mix that comprises a balanced mixture of both RTase and RNase Inhibitor is also supplied.
Available with the option of ROX™ as the internal passive reference dye. The ROX™ dye provides an internal reference to which the reporter-dye signal can be normalized during data analysis. See related product: Q-2451 (Low ROX™).
RT-PCR is used to amplify double-stranded DNA from single-stranded RNA templates. In the RT step the reverse transcriptase synthesizes single-stranded DNA molecules (cDNA) complementary to the RNA template. In the first cycle of the PCR step synthesis, Taq DNA polymerase synthesizes DNA molecules complementary to the cDNA, thus generating a double-stranded DNA template. During subsequent rounds of cycling the DNA polymerase exponentially amplifies the double-stranded DNA template.
Advantages & Features
• Enhanced specificity, sensitivity, and yields in cDNA synthesis
• Versatile: compatible with most used real-time PCR instruments
• Compatible with a wide range of probe technologies including Taqman®, Molecular Beacons®, and Scorpion® probes
• Convenient: includes internal passive reference dye
• Easy reaction assembly
• One step qRT-PCR based on specific probes
• Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
• Gene expression
• Standard and fast qPCR platforms
• High throughput applications