qMAXSen™ Probe qPCR Mastermix (ROX™)
Starting at $208.68
qMAXSen™ Probe qPCR Mastermix 2x (ROX™) offers exceptional sensitivity, performance & signal-to-noise ratio in real-time PCR protocols. It is based on TaqMan® probe-based real-time PCR analysis of DNA samples. The optimized MasterMix includes all the components required for real-time PCR, except sample DNA and primers, to ensure fast and easy preparation with a minimum of pipetting steps.
qMAXSen Probe qPCR Mastermix has been formulated specifically based on the TaqMan® probe detection principle, the 5’- reporter dye and 3’-quencher dual-labelled oligonucleotide hybridizes on a specific region within the amplified fragment. During amplification, the probe is cleaved and the reporter dye (fluorophore) is released. The fluorescent signal intensity detected is proportional to the number of amplicons. The Ct value is used for quantification purposes.
qMAXSen Probe qPCR Mastermix is available with varying levels of ROX™ as the internal passive reference dye. See related product: Q-2443 (Low ROX™).
Advantages & Features
• Exceptional sensitivity
• High PCR efficiency
• High Specificity: due to novel Hot-Start Antibody technology
• Safe: minimize risk of contamination with optimized protocol that reduces pipetting steps
• Great signal-to-noise ratio
• Accurate: quantification of a variety of gene targets
• Versatile: compatible with most used real-time PCR instruments
• Convenient: includes internal passive reference dye
• Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
• Profiling gene expression
• Microbial detection
• Virus detection and quantification
• SNP genotyping assays
• High throughput applications