Timentin (Ticarcillin/Potassium Clavulanate Mixture)
- CAS:4697-14-7; 61177-45-5
- Formula:C15H14N2Na2O6S2 / C8H8KNO5
- MW:428.39 Da / 665.7 Da
- Appearance:White to pale-yellow crystalline powder
Timentin is highly effective against Gram-negative bacteria such as Agrobacterium strains. Timentin is a β-Lactamase inhibitor. USP Grade Timentin is also available.
• Plant cell culture tested.
• Mixture Contains: 1875 mg Ticarcillin to 125 mg potassium clavulanate (15:1 ratio)
|Handling||Use in a chemical fume hood, with air supplied by an independent system. Avoid inhalation, contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Avoid the formation of dust and aerosols. Use in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from sources of ignition. Avoid prolonged or repeated exposure.|