- Formula:2 mg/ml in 25 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.0, 50 mM NaCl, 1 mM TCEP, 50% glycerol
- MW:52 kDa
- Appearance:Liquid solution
TurboTEV Protease contains an enhanced form of a catalytic fragment of the N1a protein of Tobacco etch virus (TEV), a cysteine protease that recognizes the cleavage site of Glu-Asn-Leu-Tyr-Phe-Gln-Gly and cleaves between Gln and Gly. TurboTEV Protease has a robust activity at 4°C with high specificity and great stability and belong to restriction grade protease. TurboTEV Protease is a 52 kDa protein with both GST and His tags.
• does not require any special buffer for its activity
• can be used in a buffer most suitable for the target protein
• it can be removed by either Ni-chelating or Glutathione resin
Not for human therapeutic use or for medicinal purposes. For research applications only.
|Handling||TurboTEV Protease retains >80% activity after storage at room temperature for over 65 hours. Provide appropriate exhaust ventilation at places where dust is formed. Normal measures for preventive fire protection.|