view-IP ™ Anti-DYKDDDDK (FLAG) Red Separopore ® (Agarose)
- Appearance:Liquid Suspension
Immunogen: Synthetic peptide corresponding to DYKDDDDK (FLAG)
Red-colored affinity matrix consists of affinity purified Anti-DYKDDDDK (FLAG) Tag (FG4R) monoclonal antibody covalently attached to red beaded agarose (Separopore®). Suitable for purifying N-terminal, Met-N-terminal, C-terminal DYKDDDDK (FLAG) fusion proteins, 3x DYKDDDDK (FLAG) fusion proteins; greatly reduces the risk of pellet loss. Comparable performance to non-colored affinity gels, but allows the user to easily differentiate pellet from supernatant. This results in greater consistency and more accurate data due to less sample losses. Anti-Flag Red-Separopore® 4B-CL is reliable tool for purifying N-terminal, Met-N-terminal, C-terminal DYKDDDDK (FLAG) fusion proteins, 3x DYKDDDDK (FLAG) fusion proteins.
- Matrix: Separopore® 4B-CL (crosslinked agarose beads, 4%)
- Concentration: 25 mg Red Separopore ® per mL of buffer
- Particle size range: 52 – 165 µm
- Ligand coupling method: CNBr activation
- Binding capacity: approximately ~600 µg/ml drained gel
- Exclusion limit: approximately 2 x 107
- pH stability: 3 – 9 (for use), 2 – 10 (for cleaning)
- Supplied as 50% suspension in PBS, containing 50% glycerol.