view-IP ™ Anti-HA Red Separopore ® (Agarose)
- Appearance:Liquid Suspension
Immunogen: Synthetic peptide corresponding to HA
Red-colored affinity matrix consists of purified anti-HA rabbit polyclonal antibody (Clone HA-7) covalently attached to agarose beads. The HA tag corresponds to amino acid residues 98-106 (YPYDVPDYA) of human influenza virus hemagglutinin (HA). Convenient for affinity capture (immunoprecipitation) of N- or C- terminal HA-tagged fusion proteins from E. coli or mammalian cells; greatly reduces the risk of pellet loss. Comparable performance to non-colored affinity gels, but allows the user to easily differentiate pellet from supernatant. This results in greater consistency and more accurate data due to less sample losses. Anti-HA Red-Separopore® 4B-CL is reliable tool for affinity capture (immunoprecipitation) of N- or C- terminal HA-tagged fusion proteins from E. coli or mammalian cells.
- Matrix: Separopore® 4B-CL (crosslinked agarose beads, 4%)
- Concentration: 25 mg Red Separopore ® per mL of buffer
- Particle size range: 52 – 165 µm
- Ligand coupling method: CNBr activation
- Binding capacity: ~400 µg HA-tagged fusion protein/mL drained gel
- Exclusion limit: approximately 2 x 107
- pH stability: 3-9 (for use), 2-10 (for cleaning)
- Supplied as 50% suspension in PBS, containing 50% glycerol.