view-IP ™ Calmodulin Blue Separopore® (Agarose) 4B-CL
- Appearance:Liquid Suspension
Starting at $335.36
Blue-colored agarose matrix contains immobilized bovine calmodulin for convenient affinity capture (pull-down) target molecules. viewIP™ Calmodulin Blue-Separopore® 4B-CL greatly reduce the risk of pellet loss. Comparable performance to non-colored affinity gels, but allows the user to easily differentiate pellet from supernatant. This results in greater consistency and more accurate data due to less sample losses.
viewIP™ Calmodulin Blue-Separopore® 4B-CL is used for convenient affinity purification of calmodulin-binding proteins including calmodulin-regulated proteins in eukaryotic cells and recombinant proteins containing calmodulin-binding peptide fusion tag.
- Ligand: Calmodulin (bovine brain)
- Matrix: Separopore® 4B-CL (crosslinked agarose beads, 4%)
- Ligand coupling method: CNBr activation
- Particle size range: 52 – 165 µm
- Exclusion limit: approximately 2 x 107
- pH stability: 3 – 9 (for use)
- Supplied as 50% suspension in PBS, containing 50% glycerol.
- Storage: 2 – 8 °C