- Appearance:white powder
- Purity:>98% (HPLC)
DNA methyltransferase inhibitor which binds covalently to methyltransferases. Re-activates silenced E-cadherin expression in EBV-harboring Burkitt’s lymphoma Akata cells. Delays tumor growth and induces apoptosis in a genetically engineered mouse model of breast cancer. Potentiates differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells into cardiomyocytes. Inhibits cytidine deaminase (Ki ~ 2 μM). Active in vivo.
1. L Zhou et al. J. Mol. Biol. 2002 321:591
2. SP Rao et al. Mol. Cancer 2007 6:3
3. M Chen et al. Mol. Cancer Ther. 2012 11:370
4. N Naeem et al. Cardiovasc. Ther. 2013 31:201
5. J Laliberte et al. Cancer Chemother. Pharmacol. 1992 30:7