AG Scientific, Inc. was founded in 1997 in San Diego, CA with the purpose of Accelerating Scientific Discoveryâ„¢. We produce the most innovative and highest quality biochemicals available to the life science research & biotech manufacturing communities. We pride ourselves on working with innovative researchers from breakthrough discovery to large scale manufacture.AG Scientific, Inc. was founded in 1997 in San Diego, CA with the purpose of Accelerating Scientific Discovery. We produce the most innovative and highest quality biochemicals available to the life science research & biotech manufacturing communities. We pride ourselves on working with innovative researchers from breakthrough discovery to large scale manufacture. Protein Biomarkers have been identified as the most accurate means of determining an early diagnosis for many diseases. They can be easily obtained from a variety of bodily fluids and offer the following benefits:
- Availability: Easily accessible, earlier in the process
- Versatility: Collect from a variety of samples blood, urine, plasma, saliva
- Cost: Cheaper & easier to diagnose
- Speed: Faster to collect & measure
Improve Veterinary Diagnosis by Stabilizing BiomarkersWhile biomarkers hold the promise for quicker diagnosis of disease in companion animals, precautions should be taken to preserve the proteins in samples to improve sensitivity. Diagnostic services labs and kit manufacturers can provide superior tests using AG Scientific's biomarker preservation reagents.
- Complete selection of protease, phosphatase, and kinase enzyme inhibitors which ensure instantaneous protein preservation and stabilization at point of collection
- Custom formulations and ISO 9001:2008 quality large-scale manufacturing OEM capabilities
- AG Scientific's expert, agile staff will help you choose the best products or provide a customized solution, contact us
Biomarker Preservation & Stabilizing Reagents:AG Scientific is featuring the world's largest range of proteomic biomarker stabilization & preservation reagents to the diagnostic marketplace. Biomarkers hold incredibly powerful diagnostic potential. Immediate elimination of Proteolytic degradation via the ideal combination of protease inhibitors is absolutely essential for preserving & enhancing the long-term stability of these biomarkers. Review our advancements in protein preservation reagents, including cutting edge DPP IV inhibitors, Protease, Phosphatase, Serine Protease specific formulations. We offer over 30 in stock, ready-made formulations, as well as, offering, customizable formulations for your specific biomarker . Scaling is not an issue as we have experience delivering large scale manufacturing on time and within budget. We invite you to discuss your specific requirement.
Why should we get focused on Biomarker for Diagnostic Test Development?
- Biomarkers are substances, structures, or processes that can be measured in biological samples such as urine, blood, or saliva. A biomarker is a measurable characteristic in a biological system that changes due to disease, exposure to chemicals, or exposure to organisms.
- Biochemical biomarkers are often used in diagnostic testing where they are derived from bodily fluids that are easily available to the early phase researchers.
- Biomarkers are often cheaper, easier & faster to measure.
- Biomarker can be used at any point in the diagnostic chain, at the molecular, cellular, or organ level.
- Biomarkers have always been important in clinical development and provide the most practical means of demonstrating that a candidate drug is safe and effective in a disease target population.
- Surrogate endpoints are markers of biological mechanisms (i.e., biomarkers) that predict a clinical benefit, substitute for a clinical endpoint, and provide a mechanistic view on diseases (i.e., direct measurement of how a patient feels, functions, or survives).
- Randomized, blinded, controlled clinical trials with definitive endpoints represent the gold standard by which new vaccines and drugs are judged.
- Biomarkers have proven to be cost-effective and reliable for the purpose of monitoring, developing, and predicting efficacies for both drugs and vaccines.
- Current regulations permit the FDA to base the approval of a drug on a determination of the effect the drug has on a validated surrogate marker.