- Appearance:Lyophilized powder
Decontaminase (binuclease endonuclease) is synthesized from yeast cells with cloned gene encoding genetically engineered Serratia marcescens endonuclease. An ideal alternative to Benzonase. Digests all forms of DNA and RNA, including single and double-stranded, linear, circular, and supercoiled. Endotoxin free and protease free. Stable under harsh industrial conditions.
Cleaves phosphodiester bond of nucleic acids. Produces 5' monophosphate terminated oligonucleotides 2-5 bases in length.
• Removes nucleic acids in biological products
• Reduces viscosity in cell lysates
• Pharmaceutical industry: eliminate nucleic acid contamination in vaccines and proteins
• Bioanalytical applications: ELISA sample preparation, chromatography, two-dimensional electrophoresis (protein mapping), and footprint analysis for improved resolution and increased sample recovery.
• E.C.: 188.8.131.52
• pH: 6-10
• Optimum temperature: 37ºC
• Temperature range of enzyme activity: 0-42ºC
• Specific activity: ≥ 1,000 kU / mg protein
• No products of animal origin used, no viral contamination, endotoxin free
Not for human therapeutic use or for medicinal purposes. For research applications only.
|Handling||Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice.|