- MW:195.28 Da
- Appearance:White solid
Starting at $85.43
NDSB-195 is a member of the class of non-detergent sulfobetaines. It efficiently solubilizes proteins at non-denaturing concentrations. NDSB-195 is useful in the isolation and purification of proteins, protein crystallization and renaturation of proteins.
NDSB-195 reduces aggregation and significantly improves protein renaturation. It is zwitterionic over a wide pH range and does not absorb significantly in the near-UV range. NDSBs can be easily removed by dialysis.
• Useful as a mild solubilizing and stabilizing agent for:
• halophilic malate dehydrogenase
• halophilic elongation factor Tu (hTu)
• pig heart malate dehydrogenase
• chicken egg white lysozyme
• E. coli beta-galactosidase
• Suitable for malate dehydrogenase (MDH) related research.
• Incrase yield of membrane, nuclear, and cytoskeletal associated proteins.
Not for human therapeutic use or for medicinal purposes. For research applications only.
|Handling||Use only in area provided with appropriate exhaust ventilation. Keep away from heat and source of ignition. Empty containers pose a fire risk, evaporate residue under fume hood. Ground all equipment containing material. Do not breathe dust.|