Cibacron Blue 3GA-Separopore® 6B-CL is an agarose conjugate in saline suspension used to searate and purify a variety of proteins. The ligand Cibacron Blue F3G-A is covalently coupled to Separopore® via chlorotriazine ring. The structure of the blue dye makes it a very versatile tool for separating many proteins, e.g. albumin, interferon, lipoproteins and blood coagulation factors. Blue-Separopore® 6B-CL is used for purification of albumin, enzymes(including NAD+ and NADP+), coagulation factors, interferons and related proteins. Due to a broad spectrum of the affinity, this product can be used as a general purpose protein purification tool. The cross-linked matrix provides a stable, rigid medium even in the presence of dissociating agents.
- Ligand: Cibacron Blue F3G-A
- Matrix: Separopore® 6B-CL (crosslinked agarose, 6%)
- Particle size range: 52 – 165 µm
- Matrix activation: Triazine coupling
- Coupling conditions: pH 9 – 10
- Ligand density: 8 µmol Cibacron Blue/ml drained gel
- Binding capacity: > 15 – 20 mg bovine serum albumin/ml drained gel
- pH stability: 3 – 13
- Chemical stability: Stable to all commonly used aqueous buffers and additives such as 8M urea and 6M guanidine hydrochloride.
- Physical stability: Negligible volume variation due to changes in pH or ionic strength.
- Supplied as Suspension in 0.5M NaCl containing 0.02% thimerosal
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.