Application: Butyl-Separopore® 4B-CL is a protein separation media for hydrophobic interaction chromatography. Substances are separated on the basis of their different hydrophobicities.
- Ligand: Butyl group
- Matrix: Separopore® 4B-CL (crosslinked agarose beads, 4%)
- Particle size range: 52 – 165 μm
- Molecular weight range: 6 x 104 – 2 x 107
- Ligand density: 10 – 14 μmol butyl groups / ml drained gel
- Matrix activation: Epoxy
- Matrix spacer: 11 atoms
- Capacity: ~ 15 mg BSA / ml drained gel
- pH stability: 4 – 9
- Flow specifications: 70 – 140 cm / h
- Supplied as suspension in 0.5M NaCl containing 0.02% thimerosal
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.