Application: L-Lysine- 4B-CL is used for purification of molecules with biospecific or charge dependent affinity for L-lysine. It is also used for the purification of lysine-binding proteins from serum and to purify plasminogen, plasminogen activator, ribosomal RNA, and double-stranded DNA.
- Ligand: L-Lysine
- Particle size range: 52 – 165 µm
- Molecular weight range: 6x104 - 2x107
- Matrix: Separopore® 4B (agarose beads, 4%)
- Matrix active group: Cyanogen bromide
- Attachment: α-Amino
- Extent of coupling: ~4 μmol / ml
- pH stability: 4 – 9
- Flow specifications: 70 – 140 cm / h
- Supplied as a suspension in 2M NaCl, 0.02% thimerosal
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.