C16H24N2O4 • HCl
Clear to slightly hazy 10mg/ml in water, Up to 20mg/ml in HCI and Up to 5mg/ml in MeOH.
Bestatin hydrochloride is a metalloprotease inhibitor of aminopeptidase, aminopeptidase B, aminopeptidase M (CD13), and leucine aminopeptidase (LAP3) derived from Streptomyces olivoreticuli. The inhibition of these proteins is due to apoptosis induction in oncogenic cells. Bestatin displays efficacy in anticancer chemotherapeutic, immunomodulatory, and analgesic activities
• Treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia
• Intensified the antinociceptive effects of low-dose of NA3
• enhances proliferation of bone marrow macrophage progenitor cells
• Amplifies formation of CFU-GM colonies
• Efficacy in lung cancer treatments
Not for human therapeutic use or for medicinal purposes. For research applications only.
Research or further manufacturing use only, not for food or drug use.