AG Scientific is the established leader in Proteinase K bulk supply, catalog packaging, custom size vialing and private labeling services. We guarantee the following:
Proteinase K - Bulk Packaging & Labeling ServicesAG Scientific, Inc. is the established leader in Proteinase K bulk supply, catalog packaging, custom size vialing and private labeling services.
- A personalized response within 24 hours of your inquiry.
- Accountability & comprehensive customer service
- Fair & equitable prices from the start — no haggling!
- Highest quality standards for utmost accuracy
- SOP traceability throughout packaging process
- Comprehensive OEM services
About Proteinase KProteinase K degrades almost all proteins and inactivates rapid enzymatic activities under a broad range of conditions (SDS, Urea, pH 4-12). The enzyme is used for the isolation of clean and native genomic DNA and RNA in order to ensure PCR based detection.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Proteinase K
- Proteinase K Applications in Prion-Related Diseases
- Attaining High DNA Yield from Sperm Cells using Proteinase K
- 8 Benefits of Choosing AGS as Your Proteinase K
- DNA Isolation - Proteinase K Method
- Protease Enzymes - Common Applications